Nothing goes better with March Madness than buffalo chicken dip, and buffalo chicken dip is at its best when it is easy to make. This recipe from Southern Bite will take you about 10 minutes to prepare, and 30 minutes to cook.
Southern Bite is the brainchild of Stacey Little, a New York Times best-selling cookbook author and lifestyle blogger. Read the story of how Little turned his love of cooking while growing up in Prattville into what Southern Bite is today.
Heather’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
2 (12.5-ounce) cans white meat chicken, drained
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Â¾ cup prepared ranch dressing, divided (or blue cheese dressing)
Â¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350Â° F and lightly grease a small baking dish (about 2 quarts).
- Combine the chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Â½ cup of the ranch dressing in a medium sized bowl.
- Spread mixture into the prepared dish and drizzle with the remaining Â¼ cup of ranch dressing.
- Drizzle buffalo sauce over top adding more or less to suit your taste.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the dip is bubbly around the edges. Serve alongside celery sticks, corn chips, pita chips or crackers.
Learn more about Stacey and find more recipes just like this at www.southernbite.com.